I have to admit, this was the worst and hardest project out of this entire semester. I had a really hard time coming up with something. I did a lot of sketching and looking on Pinterest but nothing really clicked for me. I found some vintage pictures and decided to go for some what of a vintage feel. I began with picking my color scheme on Pinterest.
Then I got my base down.
Next, I added some texture to it to give a vintage feel.
I then adding a bounding box after getting some other inspiration from a different gig poster and then decided I would alter it a bit to use it as my gig info. Then added my bands name, We Are Strong!
My goal was to go for a Dashboard Confessional type of band and I think that I achieved that! Overall it came out pretty decent. It isn’t my favorite in the whole world.